My Avira found file "Installer.exe" containing virus "ADWARE/Adware.gen" in "C:\Windows" folder. When I had deleted this file, it appeared again after 1 hour. This has been happening for a few days now, and I am unable to erase the file. Any ideas what should I do?
The Analysis of ADWARE/Adware.gen
ADWARE/Adware.gen is undoubtedly deemed to be an obnoxious adware. It always gets into your computer and hides in a file named Installer.exe. Consequently, for inexperienced computer users, they cannot be aware that their computers are intruded by adware easily. Certainly, it is able a tough issues for them to get rid of this threats and all the problems triggered by it. Please pay attention to the possible issues it may bring you in the following.
- Your Windows registry, browser setting may be alerted or messed up by it.
- System performance and network speed may be slowed down by it.
- System security vulnerability and system errors may be caused by it.
- Personal information and files may be leaked out.
- Your screen may be jammed with commercial pop-ups.
That are parts of problems it may trigger. In any way, you have to get rid of it from your system. Mind you that ADWARE/Adware.gen is possible to enter into your system with the assistance of free download, spam email, intrusive sites (gamble and pornographic sites), or even other threats. As a result, you have to be careful and mind your online activities when having experiences online.
Methods to RemoveADWARE/Adware.gen from Your PC
Method A: Manually RemoveADWARE/Adware.gen
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc > hit the Process > find and remove all malicious items
Step3. Delete ADWARE/Adware.gen in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. After Registry Editor, you can glance through all files in your computer, and then find out all listed hazardous items.
4. Right click on malicious items and click Delete to Remove.
If you cannot get help from the manual removal guide, you can take consideration to download Spyhunter, a powerful auto-security tool here
Method B: Automatically Remove ADWARE/Adware.gen
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Use SpyHunter to get rid of ADWARE/Adware.gen from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
After breaking away from potentially unwanted program, you had better to optimize your computer and detect other file with RegCure Pro.
- Fix system errors
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system to find out suspicious files by going on Overview.
Note: If you are a novice in PC operation, you can install SpyHunter to help you dealt with this PUP, as well as protect your PC from it and similar threats. Moreover, you can opertimize your system with RegCure Pro.