What is DNSUnlocker?
DNSUnlocker, a browser plug-in, claims to make you have a smooth and happy online experience via helping you access geo restricted web sites. In a word, it says that if using its DNS service, you can access U.S. restricted content. In here, I have to say it has been proved to be an ads-supported program, also known as a pesky adware. As a result, don’t be cheated by its promotion.
Do You know What Harms it Can Bring?
DNSUnlocker, as a nasty and annoying adware, can trigger a many unexpected problems. If you let it inside your PC, you will be haunted a series of problems caused by it.
It can create a backer to help cyber criminals to control your PC.
It can come with additional infections like virus, malicious programs, and so on.
It can enter into your PC without obtaining your approval.
It can make your machine vulnerability.
It can make your screen chocked up with multifarious ads when your surf the Internet.
It can consume your PC resources, as well as slow down your PC performance.
It can collect your personal online information.
Note that DNSUnlocker is promoted via free download and bundling with spam emails, sponsored ads, and other applications. Consequently, after installing it from your PC, you also have to take some measures to prevent it from your PC, for example, 1) keep a distance from intrusive websites, sponsored ads, and spam emails, 2) install a reputable anti-malware program to protect your PC, and so on.
Want to remove it with an easy and quick method? >> Click here for the removal tool, SpyHunter.
How to Break Away from DNSUnlocker?
Method A: Manually Remove DNSUnlocker
1. Video presenting you how to delete DNSUnlocker
2. Uninstall DNSUnlocker form your browser
1. Open Google Chrome;
2. Click the Chrome menu button;
3. Select Tools, and then Extensions;
4. Find unknown extensions and remove them by clicking Recycle bin;
5. Hit Settings;
6. Show Advanced settings;
7. Reset browser settings and click Reset.
For Internet Explorer
1. Click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar;
2.. Press the Tools button;
3. Tap Manage add-ons.
4. Switch to All add-ons, and then select DNSUnlocker
5. Tap Remove and then tap or click Close.
6. Click Disable button.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox;
2. Go to the Help section;
3. Switch to Trouble shooting Information.
4. Select Reset Firefox
5. Click Finish.
Note: DNSUnlocker can make your PC out of normal operation, and give your daily life or work some troubles and inconvenience. For this reason, it is necessary for you to remove it from your PC as quickly as possible.
Method B: Automatically Remove DNSUnlocker
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-virus program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Get rid of DNSUnlocker with SpyHunter from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
Note: DNSUnlocker can be infected many browsers and systems. Therefore, when get rid of it from your PC completely, you should take a full consideration to optimize your Internet system by installing RegCure Pro.
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system to find out suspicious files by going on Overview.
Download and Install SpyHunter to Get Rid of DNSUnlocker
Download and Install RegCure Pro to Optomize Your PC here