Hi everyone, since about a month I have reappearing virus files named [random-19-digit-number]b.exe in my appdata/local/temp folder.
It happened about 1 month ago when one of my friends used its USB stick at my computer. After that a lot of bad things installed and opened popups and it was really scary. I purchased Kaspersky and it managed to get rid of most of the problems but this one! Every day I get about 1-3 messages of new files detected but the main cause does not seem to be detected!
What is [random-19-digit-number]b.exe?
[random-19-digit-number]b.exe belongs to a kind of file, but it is equipped with some intrusive and malicious characteristics. You can find some similarities of adware. In any event, [random-19-digit-number]b.exe can bring you troubles, so you should try your best to get rid of it.
Once it lands on your laptop or desktop, the most what you see are commercial ads like pop-ups and banners. In a word, [random-19-digit-number]b.exe is distinguished by advertising. Certainly, these ads always appear on your browsers such as IE, Yahoo, Google, and so on.
Unfortunately, this file also has the ability to make your machine vulnerabilities. You have to note that if there is any vulnerability, your machine is very possible to be infected by all kinds of threats.
It is necessary for you to break away from this file, and automatic removal guide is more advisable. But some antivirus program cannot detect and remove it completely. In my opinion, SpyHuter ,an automatic removal guide affords to detect and get rid of it and the similar threats.
How to Get Rid of [random-19-digit-number]b.exe ?
[random-19-digit-number]b.exe can give you more troubles than profit. As a result, you are intensively suggested to remove it from your computer as early as possible. Please pay attention to the following two guides to get rid of the adware.
Method A: Manually Remove [random-19-digit-number]b.exe
Step1. End up all the processes of [random-19-digit-number]b.exe in Windows Task Manager
1. Go to Windows Task Manager by press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on the keyboard
2. Find the Process, look for all malicious processes related to [random-19-digit-number]b.exe , and then hit End process to delete all malicious processes and files.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. After Registry Editor, you can glance through all files in your computer, and then find out all listed hazardous items.
4. Right click on malicious items and click Delete to Remove.
Note: [random-19-digit-number]b.exe can make your PC out of normal operation, and give your daily life or work some troubles and inconvenience. For this reason, it is necessary for you to remove it from your PC as quickly as possible.
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-virus program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Get rid of [random-19-digit-number]b.exe SpyHunter from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
Note: [random-19-digit-number]b.exe can infecte many browsers and systems. Therefore, when get rid of it from your PC completely, you should take a full consideration to optimize your Internet system by installing RegCure Pro.
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system to find out suspicious files by going on Overview.
Download and Install SpyHunter to Get Rid of [random-19-digit-number]b.exe
Download and Install RegCure Pro to Optomize Your PC here