Hi, I believe i have encountered malware as i saw a process conhost.exe that was never there before, and it did not have the administrator's name attached to it. i have run the rogue killer 64-bit program which was mentioned in another post. I have no idea how to continue though. Please help out!! I have attached the text created after the rogue killer scan.
The Overall Description of Conhost.exe
Conhost.exe belongs to an executable files, however, it is equipped with the characteristics of Trojan virus. In a word, when you find it in your PC, it means that your PC has been infected by Trojan virus. As a Trojan, Conhost.exe is in a position to trigger a round of bad actions that will directly influence your PC operation.
In general, Conhost.exe can deliberately attack you file and documents in your PC. Eventually, you files and documents will be disabled. Its appearance can cause your PC vulnerability that provides people who designed the Trojan a backdoor to control your PC. Furthermore, it is inevitable for you to be confronted with a variety of system errors, for example, blue screen of death, or cannot shut down and turn on normally, etc.
In addition, you may be aware that your PC performance and network speed are obviously degraded when this Trojan is inside your PC. All in all, its existence can mess up your system functions, as well as make you have a bad mood. As a result, it is wise for you to get rid of it from your PC.
Useful Methods to Get Rid of Conhost.exe
It is no doubt that Conhost.exe can mess up your system. As a result, you are intensively suggested to remove it from your computer as early as possible. In the following you can see Two removal guides for Conhost.exe.
Method A: Manually Remove Conhost.exe
Step 1: Close all the running process on your computer and backup your important data and registry before manually removing this threat.
Step3. Uninstall Conhost.exe form your browsers
1. Open Google Chrome;
2. Click the Chrome menu button;
3. Select Tools, and then Extensions;
4. Find unknown extensions and remove them by clicking Recycle bin;
5. Hit Settings;
6. Show Advanced settings;
7. Reset browser settings and click Reset.
For Internet Explorer
1. Click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar;
2.. Press the Tools button;
3. Tap Manage add-ons.
4. Switch to All add-ons, and then select Conhost.exe
5. Tap Remove and then tap or click Close.
6. Click Disable button.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox;
2. Go to the Help section;
3. Switch to Trouble shooting Information.
4. Select Reset Firefox
5. Click Finish.
Note: Conhost.exe can make your PC out of normal operation, and give your daily life or work some troubles and inconvenience. For this reason, it is necessary for you to remove it from your PC as quickly as possible.
Method B: Automatically Remove Conhost.exe
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-virus program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Get rid of Conhost.exe with SpyHunter from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
Note: Conhost.exe, an errer, can infected many browsers and systems. Therefore, when get rid of it from your PC completely, you should take a full consideration to optimize your Internet system by installing RegCure Pro.
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system to find out suspicious files by going on Overview.
Download and Install SpyHunter to Get Rid of Conhost.exe
Download and Install RegCure Pro to Optomize Your PC here