What is Your-home-page.net?
Your-home-page.net, a search engine, is defined as a nettlesome browser hijacker. It seems like a good program, but its existence can make your laptop or desktop in trouble.
The Screenshot of Your-home-page.net
You can download it in its official website. But, in most time, its appearance is stealthy and is disallowed by you. Sometimes, it can be an attachment of freeware and shareware. Once you download that software, it may get on your laptop or desktop. Sometimes, it pretends to bundle with spam emails, malicious websites, sponsored ads, strange link, and other vicious programs. When you come into contact with them, it also can enter into your machine. In a word, Your-home-page.net commonly slips into your machine furtively. If you really want to avoid it, you had better keep a distance away them. Certainly, it is advisable for you to download a practical anti-malware program to protect your machine.
Wanting easy and rapid guide to remove it? >>Download, SpyHunter, an Powerful Removal Toll
If you download SpyHunter, all the problems and inconvenience below will disappear.
- Make your browser a modification. That is to say, the homepage and default search engine are tamper with Your-home-page.net.
- Unwanted toolbars, extensions, shortcuts will display on your desktop.
- Install automatically some programs into you system.
- Various ads chock up with your browsers.
- Bring you additional infections for example virus, adware, and other potential unwanted programs.
- Low performance of your PC will accompany with you.
Useful Removal Guides for Your-home-page.net
Your-home-page.net, as a browser hijacker, is in a position to cause you a mass of trouble. Thus, it is sensible for you to get rid of it as quickly as possible. In the following, you can see two removal guides--manual and automatic guide. You can choice one in line with your preference. Certainly, the automatic one is more rapid and easier.
Method 1: Manually Remove Your-home-page.net
Step 1. End up the running processes of Your-home-page.net Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc together to open Windows Task Manager.
Step 2. Uninstall Your-home-page.net from Control Panel.
1. Click on the start button>switch to Control Panel and press Programs>go to Programs and Features.
Step 3. Remove Your-home-page.net from your browser.
1. Open Internet Options and click on General tab.
2. Click the Delete Browsing History button.
3. Apply ok to make confirmation.
1. Launch up Google Chrome>click Tools and then Options.
2. Click on Privacy “Under the Bonnet” tab, and choose Clear browsing data button.
3. choose Delete cookies and other site data.
1. Open Firefox>go to Tools>click on Options>press Privacy.
2. Under the Privacy tab, click on Remove Individual Cookies link.
3. Delete cookies related to Your-home-page.net in the cookies showing box.
Step4. Switch to Registry Editor and delete all the files relevant to Your-home-page.net.
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
Method 2: Automatically Remove Your-home-page.net
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-virus program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Get rid of Your-home-page.net SpyHunter from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
Note: Your-home-page.net is able to infecte many browsers and systems. Therefore, when get rid of it from your PC completely, you should take a full consideration to optimize your Internet system by installing RegCure Pro.
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system to find out suspicious files by going on Overview.