A couple of WP sites get iframes inserted in them which triggers Google warnings and warnings from host. iframes completely cleared out, and system checked with AVG, Superantispyware, and Malwarebytes. This didn't work so clean install of XP Pro, (do it every 8-9 months anyway), new FF profile, ssweep as above with AVG etc.
WP sites ok, and cleared with various WP hardening plugins, but still getting these AVG alerts.
My Analysis of HTML/Framer
HTML/Framer is considered to be a Trojan . When infecting your PC, it will afford to replicate itself and insert its code to other files and programs rapidly or even make your files out of function. As a dangerous Trojan , HTML/Framer can come with free download, sponsored ads, vicious links, spam emails, or gam, gamble, and pornographic websites. Therefore, when you are faced with them, it is more sensible to keep away from them.
The Possible Harms Caused by HTML/Framer
Similar with other Trojan virus, HTML/Framer is created to mess up computers. Inevitably, its appearance in your PC can make a round of problems.
It can steal hard disk space and memory.
It can erase your hard drive.
It can slow down or completely halt your system.
It can also corrupt or delete data of your PC
It can steal personal information and then sell it to other people for profits.
It can make you PC more and more vulnerable and make other threats easy access to your PC.
On the basis of the description above, can you still let it inside your PC? You are strongly suggested to get rid of it from your PC with reliable and safe solutions that are showed in the next part.
Methods to Remove HTML/Framer from Your Computer
Method 1: Manual Removal Guide for HTML/Framer
Step 1: Close all the running process on your computer and backup your important data and registry before manually removing this threat.
Step3. Close all the processes of HTML/Framer in Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+sShift+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open Windows Task Manager,
2. Look for malicious processes relevant to HTML/Framer,
3. Click End process.
Step 4: Navigate to the local disk C, find out and delete all malicious files created by HTML/Framer.
Step5. Switch to Registry Editor and delete all the files relevant to HTML/Framer.
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box. Open Registry Editor by typing “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK.
2. Glance through registry entries and find out all listed hazardous items. Right click on them and click Delete to remove.
Note: if you don't like cannot get help from manual removal guides, you can see the video below.
Method 2 Similar Video to Remove HTML/Framer
Note: If you this Video also cannot help you to remove this trojan virus completely, you can download and install SpyHunter, a Powerful and Automatic Removal Tool .
Method 2: Automatic Removal Guide HTML/Framer
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-virus program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Get rid of HTML/Framer with SpyHunter from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
when get rid of it from your PC completely, you should take a full consideration to optimize your Internet system by installing RegCure Pro.
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system to find out suspicious files by going on Overview.
Download and Install SpyHunter to Get Rid of HTML/Framer
Download and Install RegCure Pro to Optomize Your PC here