Details of Omniboxes.com
Omniboxes.com, vicious website, is created by SoftLayer Technologies Inc, but registered by the infamous domain registrar GoDaddy.com. It seems to be a reliable website although it is not. It is actually deemed to be a browser hijacker, aiming to carry certain points via luring you into running it in your PC.
The Screenshot of Omniboxes.com
Omniboxes.com is famous for its browser modification. When it slips into your PC without getting your approval, your default search engine such as Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox, or Yahoo will be tampered with its domain. And then, you will inevitably be redirected to its domain every time you visit web pages. In addition, as a browser hijacker, it may bundle with other malicious programs and make your PC worse and worse.
Do you know how it can infiltrates into your PC? As a matter of fact, you may perform certain activities when surfing the Internet, such as have free download, click links from dubious origin, open sponsored ads, hit spam emails, or visit pornographic websites, and so on. In any way, I hope you can be careful and pay attention to your online activities.
Methods to Remove Omniboxes.com from Your PC
Method 1: Video to Remove Omniboxes.com
Note: If this Video cannot help you, you can install SpyHunter, a reliable anti-malware program here.
Method 2: Automatically Remove Omniboxes.com
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-virus program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Get rid of Omniboxes.com with SpyHunter from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
Method 3: Manually Remove Omniboxes.com
Step 1. Uninstall Omniboxes.com from Control Panel.
1. click on the start button;
2. switch to Control Panel and press Programs;
3. go to Programs and Features.
Step 3. Remove Omniboxes.com from your browser.
1. open Internet Options and click on General tab.
2. click the Delete Browsing History button.
3. apply ok to make confirmation.
1. launch up Google Chrome
2. click Tools and then Options
3. click on Privacy “Under the Bonnet” tab, and choose Clear browsing data button.
Step5. Switch to Registry Editor and delete all the files relevant to ettersearch.tk
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
>>Click Here to Download SpyHunter, a Powerful Tool <<