Security Defender is very cunning. It can terminate your default security program for avoiding being removed. Once your legal security program is out of function, other infections or threats may invade into your PC furtively. If it happens, your PC is really in trouble.
In general, Security Defender comes with free download. It can be an attachment of freeware or shareware. If you don’t pay attention to and delete the additional applications in default option when downloading such software, it may penetrate into your PC. In addition, it also may come from sponsored ads, links from vicious source, pornographic websites, spam emails that infected by it.
As a result, when confronted with it, what you should do is to ignore it. It isn’t worthy of your trust. Certainly, you also should keep a distance away from its infectious channels.
How to Remove Security Defender from Your Computer?
Method 1: Manual Removal Guide for Security Defender
Step 1: Close all the running process on your computer and backup your important data and registry before manually removing this threat.
Step 3. Uninstall Security Defender from Control Panel.
1. click on the start button;
2. switch to Control Panel and press Programs;
3. go to Programs and Features.
Step 3. Remove Security Defender from your browser.
1. open Internet Options and click on General tab.
2. click the Delete Browsing History button.
3. apply ok to make confirmation.
1. launch up Google Chrome
2. click Tools and then Options
3. click on Privacy “Under the Bonnet” tab, and choose Clear browsing data button.
Step5. Switch to Registry Editor and delete all the files relevant to Security Defender
1. Click on Win+ R key at the same time to open Run Commend Box.
Method 2: Similar Video to Remove Security Defender
Note: If this Video cannot help you, you can install SpyHunter, a reliable anti-apyware program here.
Method 3: Automatically Remove Security Defender
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-virus program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as Trojans, worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
1. Press the following button to download SpyHunter and its files.
2. Click Run to install the files related to SpyHunter step by step.
Step 2. Get rid of Security Defender with SpyHunter from your machine.
1. Scan and detect your PC system automatically with SpyHunter when finishing the installation.
3. After detecting all the threats in PC successfully, please check Select All, and then click Remove button to get rid of all threats in your PC.
>>Click Here to Download SpyHunter, a Powerful Tool <<