Hi, My computer has been infected by RECYCLER & $RECYCLE.BIN virus/worm and i can’t get rid of them.
Recycler intruded my PC from a USB pen drive that i inserted. I was using Norton Internet Security at that time but it didn’t detect the worm/virus. Days later i saw $RECYCLE.BIN had also infected my PC. I am now using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 but it also cannot detect & remove these 2 infections.
There are RECYCLER & $RECYCLE.BIN folders in every partition of my hard drive. If i manually delete these folders, they recreate themselves.
Please help me!
The Introduction of $Recycle.Bin Virus
$Recycle.Bin Virus is at the list of nettlesome Trojan virus, designed by cyber criminals to damage the targeted computers. In the most time, its existence is disapproved by you. It can slip into your PC furtively.
The Potential Problems Brought by $Recycle.Bin Virus
- Cause different system errors for example, blue screen of death.
- Attack your files in your PC, and make them out of function.
- Reduce your system performance and slow internet speed.
- Come with additional threats.
- Make your PC vulnerable.
$Recycle.Bin Virus can provide cyber criminals a backdoor to control your PC. If you want a safe and smooth network environment, you have to know how to guard against it in your daily work and entertainment, for example,
1) Keep a distance from sponsored ads, suspicious links, and spam emails.
2) Avoid visiting gamble and pornographic websites.
3) Make your PC a good protection with a reliable anti-virus program.
Methods to Get Rid of $Recycle.Bin Virus
There are two methods to break away from Syshost.exe. If you are skillful at computer operation, you can adopt manual removal guide.
Method A: Video to Remove $Recycle.Bin Virus
If you cannot get help from the above Video, you can download and install SpyHunter, a Powerful and Automatic Removal Tool, here.