What is Dnsapi.dll? Is it harmful?
Dnsapi.dll, a kind of DLL files on Windows Task Manger. However, it is used by hackers to spread computer threats. When finding many files named dnsapi.dll and having a series of security issues in laptop or desktop, your computer has been infected by potentially unwanted programs (PUPs). As a result, your computer is haunted by a variant of problems.
According to the survey of experts, vicious dnsapi.dll, as a PUP, is inclined to inset itself and its malicious code into your system with the help of spam/junk emails, intrusive sites, sponsored ads, unknown hyperlinks, or even freeware or shareware. Once you get in touch with these suspicious things, this threat is possible to be here with you.
Keep in mind that you will have to be confronted with different troubles when this PUP (Dnsapi.dll) lands on your computer. It may bundle with more and more other kinds of threats such as browser hijacker, spyware, or worms. Therefore, your browser may be modified, your screen may be packed with pop-ups, or your system may get other unwanted extensions or software.
In a word, dnsapi.dll (PUP) may attack more and more common files on your computer and give rise to a various security troubles. As a result, you should remove all threats from your computer for a safe network environment or for your computer.
How to Remove Dnsapi.dll rom Your PC?
Superlyricstob.exe, as a DLL file, is provided with the traits of potentially unwnated program (PUP). As a result, you not only should remove PUP and other baleful process, but had better to restore your attacked files and optimize your syetm performane.
Method A: Manually Remove Dnsapi.dll
Step1.Uninstall Dnsapi.dll from your Control panel
1) Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2) Click on Control Panel.
3) Open Uninstall a program.
4) Delete any suspicious program.
1) Access the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1) Press the Windows key + Q.
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
1) Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Remove any suspicious program.
Step2. Get Rid of Dnsapi.dll in Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Windows Task Manager.
2. Hit Process and then find and delete all malicious processes related to Dnsapi.dll .
Step3. Break away from Dnsapi.dll in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. Find out and remove all listed hazardous items.
Note: If the manul removal guide cannot satisfy your need, you can take consideration to install SpyHunter to help you remove PUP and spyware automatically.
Method B: Automatically Remove Dnsapi.dll
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
Step 1. Download SpyHunter into your machine.
1. Press the first picyure below to download SpyHunter and its files.
Step 2. Use SpyHunter to scan and detect all malicious processes.
You need to fix and restore your acttackced file. And RegCure Pro is really can help you. Besides that, RegCure Pro alos can do many things:
- Fix system errors
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system >find out suspicious files > fix all problems.
Note: If you are a novice in PC operation, you can install SpyHunter to help you dealt with this PUP or malware as well as protect your PC from it and similar threats. Moreover, you can opertimize your system and restore files with RegCure Pro.