What is Domain Error Assistant? Is it Harmful?
Domain Error Assistant technically isn’t a virus, but is equipped with the characteristics of both spyware and browser hijacker. This malicious program may steal into Windows systems when you install and read spam/junks emails or attachments, have activities on pornographic, gambling, or some shopping sites, or download freeware or shareware, etc.
Once infected by it, target computer will get a variant of commercial ads promoting various unwanted software every time you attempt to get into Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or other common search engines. Meanwhile, it also attacks your default search engine as a browser extensions/add-on so as to guide you to related pages.
In additional to this, Domain Error Assistant is also in a position to bundle with other threats (such as spyware, malware, worm, or unwanted programs) and third-party unwanted items (applications, browser extensions, or ads-supported sites). Certainly, in order to attract your attention, it also would collect victims’ online information, especially searching habits, to show more and more ads victim may be interested.
All in all, Domain Error Assistant not only annoys victims with numerous commercial ads, but can cause a series of potentially security issues. As a result, it is a wise to remove it and other threats from infected system as early as possible.
How to Remove Domain Error Assistant rom Your PC?
Method A: Manually Remove Domain Error Assistant
Step1.Uninstall Domain Error Assistant from your Control panel
1) Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2) Click on Control Panel.
3) Open Uninstall a program.
4) Delete any suspicious program.
1) Access the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1) Press the Windows key + Q.
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
1) Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Remove any suspicious program.
Step2. Get Rid of Domain Error Assistant in Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Windows Task Manager.
2. Hit Process and then find and delete all malicious processes related to Domain Error Assistant .
Step3. Break away from Domain Error Assistant in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. Find out and remove all listed hazardous items.
Note: If the manul removal guide cannot satisfy your need, you can take consideration to install SpyHunter to help you remove PUP and spyware automatically.
Method B: Automatically Remove Domain Error Assistant
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
Step 1. Download SpyHunter into your machine.
1. Press the first picyure below to download SpyHunter and its files.
Step 2. Use SpyHunter to scan and detect all malicious processes.
You need to fix and restore your acttackced file. And RegCure Pro is really can help you. Besides that, RegCure Pro alos can do many things:
- Fix system errors
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system >find out suspicious files > fix all problems.
Note: If you are a novice in PC operation, you can install SpyHunter to help you dealt with this PUP or malware as well as protect your PC from it and similar threats. Moreover, you can opertimize your system and restore files with RegCure Pro.