About "Application error: referenced memory could not be read" Pop-up
When seeing "Application error: referenced memory could not be read" pop-up in your computer, unfortunately, your computer is surely infected by malware or potentially unwanted programs (PUP). That is to say, its existence makes you have to be confronted with all possible issues caused by PUPs causing its infection.
The Screenshot of Application error
If you cannot make the pop-up disappear from your computer forever and remove all unwanted programs, your computer may be haunted by virus, malware, unwanted applications, etc. Additional threats can give rise to more and more secu`rity issues and an excess of applications will consume large of CPU and Memory and slow down your system performance. Certainly, your personal information also may be at risk if it bundles with Trojan or spyware, etc.
The pop-up and PUP also may come from spam emails, intrusive sites, or your system security hole so that you have to be more cautious about your online experience to decrease the risk of infecting this pop-up and PUP, or other threats.
Methods to Remove “Application error: referenced memory could not be read” Pop-up rom Your PC
Method A: Manually Remove “Application error: referenced memory could not be read” Pop-up
Step1.Uninstall “Application error: referenced memory could not be read” Pop-up from your Control panel
1. For Windows 7 & For Windows 8
Start button > Control Panel > switch to Uninstall a program > find and remove baleful processes
2. For Windows XP
Start button > Press Control Panel > Go to Add or Remove Programs > find suspicious installer in the “Currently Installed Programs” window > Remove all malicious items
Step2. Get Rid of “Application error: referenced memory could not be read” Pop-up in Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Windows Task Manager.
2. Hit Process and then find and delete all malicious processes related to “Application error: referenced memory could not be read” Pop-up .
Step3. Break away from “Application error: referenced memory could not be read” Pop-up in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. After Registry Editor, you can glance through all files in your computer, and then find out all listed hazardous items.
4. Right click on malicious items and click Delete to Remove.
Note: If you cannot get help from the manual removal guide, you can take consideration to download Spyhunter, a powerful auto-security tool here.
Method B: Automatically Remove “Application error: referenced memory could not be read” Pop-up
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
Step 1. Download SpyHunter into your machine.
1. Press the first picyure below to download SpyHunter and its files.
Step 2. Use SpyHunter to scan and detect all malicious processes.
After breaking away from potentially unwanted program, you had better to optimize your computer and detect other file with RegCure Pro.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system >find out suspicious files > fix all problems.
Note: If you are a novice in PC operation, you can install SpyHunter to help you dealt with this threat, as well as protect your PC from it and similar threats. Moreover, you can opertimize your system with RegCure Pro.