The Analysis of "Current security settings find this program ,..harmful" Pop-up
When you get the message of "Current security settings find this program ,..harmful", your laptop or desktop may be intruded by malware or potentially unwanted program (PUP) that you may get it when you download third-party software or get in touch with suspicious things (Spam emails or pornographic websites), or when your system has security holes.
If you don’t remove it or cannot get rid of it with safe methods, you will be haunted by the following potential issues.
- More and more vulnerable system;
- Additional infections such as virus, malware, or other unwanted programs;
- A slow network speed;
- Unsuccessful download of software;
Sum up: The security pop-up is caused by malware or PUP that is able to make a round of troubles. The earlier you get rid of it the fewer issues you have to handle. As a consequence, you should spare no effort to remove all malicious processes from your system unhesitatingly as well as take steps to guard against it.
Methods to Remove “Current security settings find this program ,..harmful”
Method A: Manually Remove “Current security settings find this program ,..harmful”
Step1.Uninstall “Current security settings find this program ,..harmful” from your Control panel
1. For Windows 7 & For Windows 8
Start button > Control Panel > switch to Uninstall a program > find and remove baleful processes
2. For Windows XP
Start button > Press Control Panel > Go to Add or Remove Programs > find suspicious installer in the “Currently Installed Programs” window > Remove all malicious items
Step2. Get Rid of “Current security settings find this program ,..harmful” in Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Windows Task Manager.
2. Hit Process and then find and delete all malicious processes related to “Current security settings find this program ,..harmful” .
Step3. Break away from “Current security settings find this program ,..harmful” in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. After Registry Editor, you can glance through all files in your computer, and then find out all listed hazardous items.
4. Right click on malicious items and click Delete to Remove.
Note: If you cannot get help from the manual removal guide, you can take consideration to download Spyhunter, a powerful auto-security tool here.
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as worms, rootkits, and so on.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
Step 1. Download SpyHunter into your machine.
1. Press the first picyure below to download SpyHunter and its files.
Step 2. Use SpyHunter to scan and detect all malicious processes.
After breaking away from potentially unwanted program, you had better to optimize your computer and detect other file with RegCure Pro.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
Step1. Download RegCure Pro.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system >find out suspicious files > fix all problems.
Note: If you are a novice in PC operation, you can install SpyHunter to help you dealt with this threat, as well as protect your PC from it and similar threats. Moreover, you can opertimize your system with RegCure Pro.