What is PUP.Optional.Amonetize?
PUP.Optional.Amonetize is classified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) which can display unstoppable pop-up ads to drive you crazy. Besides, it may generate some unwanted and ad-supported extension to affect your web browser including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. Every time you open a new tab on your web browser, you may either get redirected to suspected or unknown websites which are full of corrupt ads or links. The programs added to your computer are usually designed by cyber hackers to generate profit, for doing that, they may keep tracking down your online habits like search keywords, favorites, bookmarks and so forth.
PUP.Optional.Amonetize is technically not a virus but it does seem intrusive. It gets into your computer without your knowledge and bundles with a lot of rogue programs. Once infiltrated, it may slow down your computer and even cause system crashes. You’d better remove it to keep your PC safe.
How to Eliminate PUP.Optional.Amonetize Completely and Safely?
Here are two removal guides that help you remove PUP.Optional.Amonetize. One is manual guide; the other is automatic guide. You can pick up the one your like to start your removal.
Method A: Manually Remove PUP.Optional.Amonetize with Simple Steps
Step 1.Uninstall PUP.Optional.Amonetize related adware or PUP from your Control Panel
1) Access the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
1) Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Remove any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1) Press the Windows key + Q.
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
1) Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2) Click on Control Panel.
3) Open Uninstall a program.
4) Delete any suspicious program.
Step 2. Get Rid of PUP.Optional.Amonetize in Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Windows Task Manager.
2. Hit Process and then find and delete all malicious processes related to PUP.Optional.Amonetize .
Step 3. Break away from PUP.Optional.Amonetize in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. Find out and remove all listed hazardous items.
Step 4. Remove PUP.Optional.Amonetize from different web browsers.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Manage Add-ons.
2. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select PUP.Optional.Amonetize and click on Disable.
3. On Search Providers, remove PUP.Optional.Amonetize from the list.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu >> Add-ons >> Extensions
2. Find PUP.Optional.Amonetize related add-ons and delete them.
3. Press Alt +H on the homepage, select Troubleshooting Information and reset browser settings.
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Customize icon(wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools >> Extensions, and then find PUP.Optional.Amonetize related add-ons and delete them.
2. Go to Chrome Menu >> Settings >> On startup >> Set pages
3. Click on the X button to delete it and add a new URL, for example, www.google.com.
(1). Settings >> Appearance >> Change
(2). Settings >> Search >> Manage search engines
Attention: If you are not confident to take the manual guide, you can take consideration to remove PUP.Optional.Amonetize and related threats automatically with SpyHunter.
Method B: Automatically Remove PUP.Optional.Amonetize with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to help you elimianate most of computer threats such as spyware, worms, rootkits, and so on.
Step 1. Download SpyHunter into your machine.
1. Press the first picyure below to download SpyHunter and its files.
Step 2. Use SpyHunter to scan and detect all malicious processes.
If you find your computer runs slowly after the removal, you can continue the steps to clear up leftover and optimize your system.
RegCure Pro is a perfect program to help you clear up all unwanted files or configurations as well as optimize your system
Step 1. Download RegCure Pro by hitting teh icon below.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system >find out suspicious files > fix all problems.
Note: If you are a novice in PC operation and have no confidence to remove this vicious site and all hidden threats with manual process, you can install SpyHunter to help you dealt with it as well as protect your PC from it and similar threats. Moreover, you can optimize your system and restore files with RegCure Pro after getting rid of all threats.