Details of “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup
Once you keep getting a popup from dubious site (such as bluescreenerror58899423323errorinwindows321312312321error34224.zeuswins12157.in), your computer is then infected by an adware or other potentially unwanted programs. The pests you get are often bundled to other software on the third party websites. Once installed, they may display random and misleading popups to trick you into calling a tech support scam (namely 1-877-885-6242). Here is the popup you may get:
No matter how serious the issue seems, you should ignore the warning messages on the popup. It is just designed by the cyber criminals and has nothing to do with the security of your computer. You can just get rid of it by deleting the adware and anything related to the adware. If you fail to eliminate them in time, you may keep getting this disturbing popup and cannot use your computer for online surfing smoothly. The following part will provide some effective methods to remove this “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” popup. You might as well have a try.
Methods to Get Rid of “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup
Here are two removal guides that help you remove “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup. One is manual guide; the other is automatic guide. You can pick up the one you like to start your removal.
Method A: Manually Remove “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup with Simple Steps
Step 1.Uninstall “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup related adware or PUP from your Control Panel
1) Access the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
1) Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Remove any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1) Press the Windows key + Q.
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
1) Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2) Click on Control Panel.
3) Open Uninstall a program.
4) Delete any suspicious program.
Step 2. Get Rid of “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup in Windows Task Manager
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Windows Task Manager.
2. Hit Process and then find and delete all malicious processes related to “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup .
Step 3. Break away from “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup in registries.
1. Press “windows” + “R” to load the Run dialog box
2. Type “regedit” in Runbox and clicking OK to open Registry Editor.
3. Find out and remove all listed hazardous items.
Step 4. Remove ”Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup from different web browsers.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Manage Add-ons.
2. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select ”Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup and click on Disable.
3. On Search Providers, remove ”Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup from the list.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu >> Add-ons >> Extensions
2. Find “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup related add-ons and delete them.
3. Press Alt +H on the homepage, select Troubleshooting Information and reset browser settings.
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Customize icon(wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools >> Extensions, and then find “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup related add-ons and delete them.
2. Go to Chrome Menu >> Settings >> On startup >> Set pages
3. Click on the X button to delete it and add a new URL, for example, www.google.com.
(1). Settings >> Appearance >> Change
(2). Settings >> Search >> Manage search engines
Attention: If you are not confident to take the manual guide, you can take consideration to remove “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup and related threats automatically with SpyHunter.
Method B: Automatically Remove “Call Microsoft Support + 1-877-885-6242” Popup with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to help you elimianate most of computer threats such as spyware, worms, rootkits, and so on.
Step 1. Download SpyHunter into your machine.
1. Press the first picyure below to download SpyHunter and its files.
Step 2. Use SpyHunter to scan and detect all malicious processes.
If you find your computer runs slowly after the removal, you can continue the steps to clear up leftover and optimize your system.
RegCure Pro is a perfect program to help you clear up all unwanted files or configurations as well as optimize your system
Step 1. Download RegCure Pro by hitting teh icon below.
Step2. Hit Run to install the relevant grogram step by step.
Step3. Scan computer system >find out suspicious files > fix all problems.
Note: If you are a novice in PC operation and have no confidence to remove this vicious site and all hidden threats with manual process, you can install SpyHunter to help you dealt with it as well as protect your PC from it and similar threats. Moreover, you can optimize your system and restore files with RegCure Pro after getting rid of all threats.